/// The place to get issues with your custom in ear monitors reported...
The online form below allows you to report a fit, warranty or out of warranty issue. Please fill in the form in full, this will allow us to swiftly take care of you and your custom in ear monitors.
Before you do though, please check the following:
1) Sound Issue: If you have a sound issue with just 1 side try swapping the cable from left to right and vice versa. If the issue swaps sides it will be a cable fault and you'll just need to purchase a new cable - Click here to view our range of cables.
2) Sound Issue: Try using different sources to ensure your original source is not the issue.
3) Sound Issue: If you have lost sound or sound quality gradually, ensure that ALL sound tubes are free from ear wax, dirt and or debris - If they are blocked we offer an IEM cleaning service for these issues, the costs are £20 per side, you can book yourself in for a while-you-wait appointment at our Hertfordshire HQ via our appointments page by clicking here, if you would prefer to post your IEMs to us please continue to use the form below.
4) Fit Issue: If you have a fit issue and you have had your IEMs for more than 30 days (more than 45 days for 64 Audio, InEarz and Reshells) refit charges will apply. If you have Ultimate Ears that are less than 2 years old please use the form below, if they are more than 2 years old they have a fixed-fee out-of-warranty scheme, click here to use that.
5) Warranty Periods: If your IEMs are more than 1 year old (more than 2 years for 64 Audio, JH Audio and Empire Ears) repair charges will apply. If you have Ultimate Ears that are less than 2 years old please use the form below, if they are more than 2 years old they have a fixed-fee out-of-warranty scheme, click here to use that.
Should you need help with the part names of your custom in ear monitors they can be found below.