/// The place to get issues with your custom in ear monitors reported...
The online form below allows you to report a fit or warranty issue. Please fill in the form in full, this will allow us to swiftly take care of you and your custom in ear monitors.
Before you do though, please check the following:
1) If you have a sound issue with just 1 side try swapping the cable from left to right and vice versa. If the issue swaps sides it will be a cable fault and you'll just need to purchase a new cable - Click here to view our range of cables.
2) Try using different sources to ensure your original source is not the issue.
3) If you have lost sound or sound quality, ensure that ALL sound tubes are free from ear wax, dirt and or debris.
4) If you have a fit issue and you have had your IEMs for 30 days (45 days for 64 Audio IEMs) or more you will need to use the manufacturers service forms via their main website, please contact us if you need help with this (do not use the form below).
5) If your IEMs are more than 1 year old (2 years for Ultimate Ears, 64 Audio and Empire Ears) you will need to use the manufacturers service forms via their main website, please contact us if you need help with this (do not use the form below).
Should you need help with the part names of your custom in ear monitors they can be found below.